Valentine's Day In Cincinnati
Updated: Feb 6
Valentine’s Day in Cincinnati is right around the corner and it's a time to treat your sweetheart ― or yourself! ― to something special. It’s on a Tuesday this year, so make it a great start to the week by planning a special night on the actual holiday, or celebrate all weekend! Whether you’re looking for laid-back or over-the-top, I’ve got the scoop on the perfect Cincinnati Valentine’s Day plans for you!
Here are some of my favorite ideas for dinner, gifts, and activities---- there are numerous ways to show your special someone (as well as our local businesses) how much you love them while celebrating Valentine's Day in Cincinnati!
Top 5 Restaurants With Special Valentine's Day Menus
FORNO Osteria & Bar: Both locations, Hyde Park & Montgomery, will only be offering a three-course pre-fixe menu on Valentine’s Day. The full dining menu and kids menu will not be available on Valentine’s Day. ***This is one of my personal absolute favorite restaurants in Cincinnati!
Subito: Celebrate San Valentino at Subito with a fabulous Italian feast! Indulge in Northern Italian Cuisine with an air of European sophistication and influence at Subito. They are offering an additional four course menu Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th $95 per person + wine pairing $54
3. The Melting Pot: Melt your lover's heart this year at The Melting Pot of Cincinnati! Enjoy Dinner Fondue-Style With Delicious Cheese, Entree Options, And Chocolate Fondues. An Interactive Dining Experience. To accommodate everyone, we will be featuring our special Valentine's Menu from February 10 - 19.
4. LouVino: Enjoy a Southern-inspired and adventurous small plate restaurant with over 60 wines by the glass, bourbon, craft beer, and cocktails. Featuring a delicious 2023 Valentine’s 4-Course Dinner menu curated by LouVino’s Culinary director, Chef Tavis Rockwell.
5. Nicola's: Join Nicola’s this Valentine’s Day to celebrate love and affection with your significant other. Nicola's the ideal blend of new and old, local and imported, elegant and unpretentious, artful and authentic. They are offering a Three-Course Valentine’s Day Dinner with Pre-Fixe Menu. ***Wine Pairing add-on available when making your reservation.
4 Unconventional Valentine's Day Date Ideas
The best dates nights offer something unexpected. So get outside your comfort zone a bit and opt for a new experience, like an interactive murder mystery dinner or a date in a unique space.
Urban Axes in Over-the-Rhine: Grab your date and celebrate Valentine’s Day in Cincinnati with axe throwing! Raise a glass to romance with one drink per person included with your booking. This is an hour long session for 1-6 people. Axeperts will teach you how to throw and refine your technique.
Breakout Games: A date night adventure for you and your partner or go all in with a group to enjoy. What's more romantic than being locked in a themed puzzle room looking for clues to get out before time runs out?
3. White Castle Valentine's Day Dinner: Reserve your spot today for your special night! Check your local Castle to plan your date.
4. Dinner Detective Murder Mystery: Join in on an interactive murder mystery show where everyone is a suspect, including you! Tickets include a 4 course meal, cash bar, & prizes.
Top 3 Florists For Unique Flower Arrangements
Gia & The Blooms: Offering elegant, carefully curated, fresh from the garden feel arrangements at the price point that everyone can afford. Beautiful textured fresh floral arrangements for that special someone! Order for delivery or pick up. ***Picture on right is of a 2023 Valentine's Day bouquet.
Robin Wood Flowers: Artisan floral designers creating one-of-a-kind fresh flower arrangements in their shop every day. Every arrangement is unique.
Eve Floral Co: Your exclusive florist creating a one of a kind, magical experience while also providing dreamy, romantic blooms with just a touch of wild, unexpected details!
Single, coupled up, "it's complicated"...whatever it may be, make sure you plan ahead now. Start making reservations and placing orders now! There's something for everyone this year to celebrate Valentine's Day in Cincinnati!